Reply Re: "Hungarian Device"
2. We, at GAMMA Manager Kft (“GAMMA”) would have normally left unanswered the above notes on the internet, had them not been written presumably to the attention of the well known scientists: Professor Myron Evans (Civil List Pension, decreed by the head of State, Elizabeth II., in recognition of distinguished service to Britain in science including for: “Torsion Physics”, related to “ECE”: Einstein-Cartan-Evans Theory)
3. (a) The ECE Theory (and its elegant mathematical presentation by Professor Myron Evans, and as interpreted by H. Eckardt of Siemens AG. In Munich, in his “NumericalNote2.doc”, 17. Mrz. 2006., entitled: “An improved scheme for solving the ECE equations for electric and magnetic fields” http://www.aias.us/Code/NumericalNote2.pdf ) reconfirms the results of L. I. Szabó’s differential equation(Collaborated in the solution by Professor Martin Muldoon, of York University in Ontario, Canada), dated July 5, 1985. It is shown that, magnetic fields do contain “extra energy” which can be harnessed; (See: pages 5 and 6 of “Introducing GAMMA Manager Kft, developer of the EBM Technology, Eckardt’s 5 pages ( http://www.aias.us/code.html ) and the 8 pages interview of Evans on Torsion by Tim Ventura http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/Myron-Evans-Interview.pdf ;
(b) The results of the said differential equation were the basis of the R & D and the engineering design of the over 10 EBM Power Plants under L.I.Szabó, which lasted little over 20 years to-date (and produced the “Stalin-era engineering and the clunky kit”, as it is being referred to by some and quoted from the above 4 pages article out of the internet: “Hungarian Device”).
4. The above differential equation contains propriety information, and GAMMA being a commercial entity, could not publish it, due to the signed Non-Disclosure Agreement; However that it works is proven by the 4 working prototypes in the measuring station in Budapest!
5. Those, who are not in the power generation business, may not comprehend that for example, a “350 MWe EBM Power Plant”, or a larger working prototype must appear to be a “clunky-kit”, because it is!
6. It should be noted for the record that the scaled-up G-300 EBM Unit, after built, will produce 112 watt/kg at N=1,500 rpm which is much more than the published 64.1 watt/kg, if and when it will be built and/or demonstrated.
L. I. Szabó